Jun 18, 2012

Baby Shower

I had such a fun filled weekend!  My sweet friend Kim threw me an awesome baby shower on Saturday. Her mom has the most amazing house on the lake and offered to host. Kim put in so much work and I appreciated it all so much!  We were hoping it would be nice and sunny but no such luck. It was fine having the party inside though!

Me and Leah before leaving for the shower. Check out my nice sunburn from the day before, oops!

Cute cupcake cake that my mom bought!

Everything was blue and yellow star theme which is what the nursery theme is

Yummy brunch spread

Me, Leah and my mom

Leah and her friends enjoying the cupcakes!
Present time!
Baby boy has some really cute outfits now!

Leah got some gifts from her grandmas too!


Tonka trucks!
Playing on the deck after the party

Check out that view! Me and Kim with our girls Leah and Gracie
I am feeling a little more prepared for baby boys arrival now.  My mom got us a co-sleeper bassinet so once that comes in I will better that the baby has somewhere to sleep!  We also got a double stroller from Dustin's mom which I am excited to get set up. I am 34 weeks today so I only have a few more weeks to get everything ready!!  I bought a package of newborn diapers the other day too. I can't believe I will have my little baby boy here in about 6 weeks!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. six weeks? omg, time is flying by (for me!).

    your blue gingham dress is adorable, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! Everything looks great! I love that picture of Leah eating the cupcake, such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? I knew it! That you would look just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, that cake is so cute! Love your dress - you look fantastic! I seriously cannot believe it is 6 more weeks though?! I feel like just yesterday I was reading you were pregnant! Sounds like baby boy is going to be one well dressed dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is great! Love the cake too. Yay baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! You're so close and looking fabulous. You never know, I hear the second child comes early sometimes. As long as he's full term I'm sure you'll welcome that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress you wore---you look super cute1 I know can you believe we only have 6 weeks left...ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!!! You look beautiful too btw :)

    ReplyDelete