Oct 7, 2013

Apple Picking Day

The last few days have been beautiful weather here in Seattle! 70 degrees and sunny in October!!? YES please!

On Friday we went with our playgroup to a farm about an hour and a half away that was SO much fun! Along with u-pick apples and a pumpkin patch, there was a whole kid area with a bouncy house, slides, swings, corn pit, hay maze, corn maze, bakery, and more!

First thing we did was head to the kid play area while we waited for all of our friends to arrive!
Of course Leah had to wear her apple shirt for the occasion!

This big bouncy thing was so fun!
Ashlyn, Leah, Emma
 Both kids loved the corn play area!
Inside this barn was the hay maze and also a big slide that had you land in a big pile of hay. I had to drag Leah out of there or she would have stayed all day! :)
Then it was on to apple picking!

 The babies got into the action too!









Leah picked about 30 apples I think, so I had to sneak a bunch of them out of her bag otherwise I would have spent $50 on apples, ha! She LOVED it though and it was a very fun day!!

3 comments:

  1. Did you see the sunset on Saturday - it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin! Great pictures :) I just wanted to pop in to say hello and Happy 2014 (I took an unintentional blog break but I am back now and working my way around to all of my fave blogs to catch up). I hope to see you back to blogging soon too, but I know how busy life can get. I hope you and your family are all doing great and have had an awesome start to the year so far xo

    ReplyDelete