May 25, 2012

Bubble Bath Fun

Last night after dinner Leah asked Daddy out of the blue to take a bubble bath with her!  (All baths HAVE to be bubble baths these days :-)  So he put on his bathing suit :-) and they had a bath party!








Also, I opened the door to this special delivery yesterday....
It was a surprise, out of the blue, for no reason gift that made me happy :-)

Dustin DID decide to get a motorcycle last week despite my disapproval (so the bracelet may be a little bit of a guilt gift......although he says that I have been deserving a nice gift for awhile now.....ok.... :-). We have been discussing it off and on for the last few months and ultimately I told him that it was his decision but I would never feel completely comfortable with it since they are such a risk and everyone has their horror stories to tell of their friend's brother's cousin's mom's boyfriend who died from a motorcycle accident.  But then he started his new job about a month ago and his commute is HORRIBLE, usually taking him an hour and a half to get home. So he was missing dinner with us and not getting to spend very much time with Leah before bedtime.  If he were in the carpool lane it would cut off maybe an hour of that!  So when he told me that he put down the deposit I was upset, but I have to just trust that he will be as safe as he can. And he has promised me that if he has any close calls or feels like it is more dangerous than he thought, he will sell it.

So ANYWAY, we are now looking forward to a three day weekend! Nothing too exciting planned but hopefully the weather will be good to we can just have some fun outdoor family time!

2 comments:

  1. I love daddy/daughter time! It's the sweetest. That's a beautiful necklace, btw. My father in law is a big Harely fan and always jokes that he's gonna take Natalie on it someday because he knows I freak out over motorcycles.

    Hope you guys have fun this weekend and the weather cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband ha a motorcycle too. .. I don't know that I'll ever feel completely at ease about it but he loves it so I deal.

    ReplyDelete