May 13, 2012

Vacation in Seattle Day 3

This last week was so GO GO GO! We did and saw so much! 

Thursday we got up early and went to Pike Place Market. I hadn't been there in a long time!  We got a coffee from the original Starbucks and pastries from a French cafe and walked around for awhile.
This is in front of where the famous fish throwers are.




Ewwww the Pike Place gum wall.
After the market we caught a ferry over to Bainbridge Island. We walked on instead of driving which was fun. When we got there we walked around and had lunch before heading to catch the ferry back to Seattle.





Our beautiful city from the ferry!
This was the busiest day and with all the walking around and everything we did, the kids once again didn't take naps at all!  But they both did really well considering.  We even went out to dinner when we got back to a wood fired pizza place by our house, The Rock.

3 comments:

  1. Seattle is so fun! I loved it when I went. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time.

    Since I'm an east coaster, I have to laugh. I'm (embarrassingly) reading "Fifty Shades of Gray" and when the main character got her apartment across the street from Pike Place Market, I wondered to myself if this was real or not. Now I know. :)

    ReplyDelete