Jun 29, 2011

Lucky Bamboo

I got this the other day at Trader Joe's! I hope it brings my family and home lots of good luck and happiness! :)


History of Lucky Bamboo

When you place this plant in the correct pot, it introduces fire and metal to complete a balance of the five elements. This plant is one of the most recognizable feng shui cures. Its popularity is two-fold. The plant is elegant and simplistic in care requirements and it can survive in any kind of light.
Feng shui principles suggest using bamboo to attract vibrant fresh chi. Because the bamboo is a strong plant, it helps to energize your home.

Three Bamboo Stalks

The plant of three bamboo stalks is one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home. It brings three kinds of luck to you:
  • Happiness - Fu
  • Long Life - Soh
  • Wealth - Lu 


3 comments:

  1. I used to have bamboo, and somehow, I managed to kill it! I know, I know... I am terrible and will probably have bad luck ;) I should get another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on your mantle! I've been wanting to add some plants around our house, maybe I need to stop by Trader Joes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trader Joes is the best! I love bamboo too :)

    ReplyDelete