Jun 25, 2011

What about Us??

Thought I would take a moment to give a little blog love to our first little babies, Tiger and Leilah.



These two were once our pride and joy, ha! It is almost embarrassing now to think about how much we loved these little fur balls.  We were the crazy cat people.



Then our real human baby was born....


Then these two were suddenly a burden.  Cat hair everywhere, and on Leah's stuff - yuck!  Always jumping up on the counters and getting in my way when I was walking around.  Leilah had an obsession with going up on the counter and snagging bottle nipples and playing with them. We have discussed on and off about finding a new home for them since they deserve more attention, but we can't bring ourselves to do it. What if the new owners got annoyed and just let them out? Or treated them badly? Or didn't snuggle with them enough??  Most people don't give cats as much love as they do dogs.

I think when we have a bigger place for them to run around in it will be better and we will all be happier.






They are seriously the coolest cats. They never hiss or scratch. Which is so good now that Leah is starting to follow them around and grabbing them, ha!


OK, well now I am motivated to go play with the cats! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I don't think I knew you had kitties! I am a total cat girl but sadly we can't have them in our apartment. :( Someday though!

    ReplyDelete