Jun 28, 2011

Sensitive Skin

Miss Leah has unfortunately inherited her Mama's super sensitive skin.  She has mild eczema that flares up when the wrong products touch her skin, and if we don't put lotion on her every day. She also has a mild cradle cap type condition on her scalp. The best stuff that I have found is the California Baby brand.  It is soooo gentle and made with organic ingredients. They also contain no harsh ingredients, no synthetics, no common allergens, and no pesticides!

We have the everyday lotion and the tea tree oil shampoo.  


 I really want to pick up some of their sunscreen too!


These products are a little on the pricier side, but it is worth it to have my baby be comfortable!  So anyway, just thought I would share my opinion in case other moms out there are looking for something that works!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the only products I use with the babes too, they are the best. Pricey yes, but worth it. I have found the best (cheapest) place to buy them is super supplements. Just in case you were wondering. ;)

    ReplyDelete