Jun 13, 2011

Neil Graduates!


On Sunday my baby brother (ok well he's not a baby, he is 28 :) graduated from LAW SCHOOL!  Such an amazing accomplishment! My family and I are so proud of him! He has put in so much hard work during the last 3 years. 


Before the ceremony, me, Neil, his wife Esther, and my mom went to lunch at Tutta Bella (I think it's my new favorite restaurant!). It was nice out so we sat out on the deck and had an amazing view of the Space Needle.

Pop the champagne!



Cheers! For dessert we got Prosecco with a float of gelato, yum!

And then we were off to the ceremony -




I can't wait to see what the future brings for my brilliant brother.  I know his future will be filled with much success!
Love ya little brother! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your brother! That's quite an accomplishment!

    We drank 2 bottles of that Prosecco during lunch on Saturday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for your bro!! :) and Tutta Bella is one of my favorite restaurants too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your brother!! That is so exciting and UW Law is such a great school! Well, what isn't great about UW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great accomplishment...I can see why your such a proud sister :)

    ReplyDelete