Jun 27, 2011

A Visit to the Beach

Since Saturday was sooooo busy, we tried to make Sunday more relaxing! 

In the morning, I went to a Strength Training class at the gym. OMG it was soooo hard, my muscles were burning!  I am going to start taking that class every Sunday!

Later that afternoon we went out to Alki beach to visit with my cousin Sarah whose parents have a house right on the water. 

Look at this view!

Big girl eating some apples :)




After visiting for awhile we took a walk along the water, and unfortunately the clouds started rolling in.

I was able to get all four of us in the picture, haha!

Smile Leah! Tickle tickle!

Cheese!


Leah giving some love to Sarah's old Big Bird, haha!




I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I am now in my LAST week of my TWENTIES!!!!!!!!  Eeeeek!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS view they have! I love strolling down Alki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Enjoy your birthday week or is that next week!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... your baby girl is so beautiful! She certainly takes after her mama. :) What an adorable little family you have. I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete