Jun 6, 2011

Fun Saturday

Saturday was one of those wonderful days, where, for the most part everything was relaxing and great. That morning, Dustin got up with Leah and let me sleep in. I have a hard time sleeping in when I can hear them out in the living room playing. But it was nice to be able to rest for awhile longer instead of getting out of bed and immediately starting to take care of Leah. So I actually stayed in the bedroom and read my book for awhile, hehe, shhhh don't tell!  Dustin was so wonderful and got Leah up, gave her breakfast, and played with her. It was SO great for me to be able to start my day in a relaxing way!  Then later that morning while Leah was napping I got out by myself and went shopping!  And not grocery shopping either, FUN clothes shopping! I bought my first bikini in about 3 years!

That afternoon we went on a family hike. The weather was amazing!


After that we went to the Spaghetti Factory to celebrate my Dad's birthday.
 Leah was so excited during the singing and clapping. Too bad her hand was blocking her face in this pic...

And finally we went for a walk through the Olympic Sculpture Park before heading home.


 What a fun day! I hope you other Seattle peeps got out to enjoy the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Saturday was such an amazing day!!! We need another one like it asap!

    ReplyDelete