Sep 17, 2012

Leah's First Dance Class

I have been so bad about updating my blog! I feel like I am just now starting to get into a routine.....But sleep deprivation is still an issue....we just need sweet Carter to sleep longer stretches at night....!!  And he is now one month old, so I need to give some updates on him. But for now, I want to share about Leah's first dance class!

Leah's first class was this morning and it is ballet and tap. It is through the local parks department and is in this cool lodge place on a small lake where they hold weddings and events! We are doing the class with Leah's friends Ashlyn, Emma and Emmy. Dance was such a huge part of my life growing up and to see Leah enjoy it so much is amazing! I had to stop myself from tearing up during the class!
Here are a few of the 5000 pictures I took :-)








Leah really had so much fun and keeps talking about it!  And she followed the teachers instructions so well. Am I allowed to say that she was the best one in her class....?  ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think anything could be cuter than baby friends in baby pools....but this takes the cake! And of course she was the best one, look at her mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just something so sweet about a little girl in a dance outfit. How adorable! Dance was big for me too and I hope to maybe share that with a daughter someday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just remembered this video! Hysterical. Little girls doing ballet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdylQeg5B9I&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that she did the best in the class! Like I said before, she is a natural!

    ReplyDelete