Oct 17, 2012

Baby Friends

All of the babies in our mommy group have now been born!   We finally all got together today for the first time since the last baby was born 2 weeks ago!

Here is a picture of us when we were all pregnant back in April (one Mommy is missing from this pic!)...


And now here are the babies!!
In birth order from left to right - Greyson, Lyla, Myles, Evan, Carter, William

We tried to get a picture with the older siblings but they were having too much fun running around playing :-)

Cute one of Carter and William




 And one more of my cutie boy Carter from the other day -

More posts coming soon now that I am finally getting into the swing of things!! 

Hope all of my bloggy friends are doing fabulous! I need to catch up on reading about all of your lives the last few months!  Happy Fall! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Awww how fun to have babies all the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures of babies lined up!

    Carter is adorable. Glad things are becoming "normal" for you again. Missed you in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! And all the babies are just adorable - especially Mr. Carter though! :)

    ReplyDelete