Apr 29, 2011

Broccoli Noodle Salad

I came across this recipe when I was recently organizing my kitchen and found my dusty, never used cookbooks. :) One cookbook is called Cooking With Five Ingredients. YES, those are my kind of simple recipes, haha! 

Ingredients -
*Package of broccoli slaw
*Sunflower seeds (I used roasted, unsalted)
*Ramen noodles, crunched up. Just the noodles, not seasoning packets!!
*Roasted, unsalted almonds.
*Italian dressing (I used a champagne vinaigrette from Trader Joe's)
I also added some sliced black olives because I thought it would be good, and it was. :)

Mix all ingredients together and you're done!
Next time I might add in bigger pieces of chopped broccoli too.

It was really tasty and light. Perfect side dish for a summer BBQ!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love me some broccoli slaw! My mom makes a broccoli salad with rotini noodles and raisins that I need to get my hands on. Kind of the same idea!

    ReplyDelete