Dec 7, 2012

Santa Pictures!

This year we had success!! Last year Leah was too freaked to go near him and I ended up being in the picture. This year, there was still some hesitation but she sat NEXT to him and smiled! He was a really good Santa that talked to her and asked her what she wanted for Christmas, in which she responded - "Trains". Haha I am not sure how this started but that is what she says everytime we ask her what she wants. Along with "train tracks, train bridge, and a train tunnel."

We had a fun day of going to downtown Seattle to the Pacific Place mall where there was a great Santa and no lines!  After the pictures we went to ride the carousel and have lunch. 





I love how the picture turned out with my little cuties in their matching red outfits :-)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, one of the best Santa pictures I've seen! Natalie friggin' hated the fat guy. Also, go Leah for wanting trains! That's so cool. It reminds me of a funny conversation I had with my friend's 4 year old son when Nat was a few months old. He said: "Does Natalie play with trains?" and I said, "Not yet." He replied, "Oh. Not until she's a boy?" It caught me so off guard and made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is such a perfect picture with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a great photo...and that looks like a great Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - great photo. And your Santa looks pretty real too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT picture of them! And awesome Santa - no lines is a huge bonus too, I feel like that never happens!

    ReplyDelete