Jan 6, 2013

Mellow Weekend

We have just sort of hung around this weekend!  Yesterday we took our time getting ready and then went to run a few errands. Including getting all the supplies for Miss Leah's THIRD birthday party!  How is she almost 3???!!  She has been talking since September about having a Minnie's Bowtique birthday party, so that's what we are doing! 
There is going to be a LOT of pink involved :)
Today the Seahawks are playing (right now so I don't know the outcome yet...!) in their first playoff game of the season.  We are cheering them on -
We all have our clashing Seahawks gear on haha!
Leah was having fun playing with my pom poms
Go Seahawks!!
Ahhhh he melts my heart!
All of my fellow SeaGal alumni were posting their old cheering pics on Facebook, so I shared these....


Seems like a million years ago!!!  Haha! Let's hope they win today! Go Seahawks!

3 comments:

  1. So funny you posted about the game, I was going to come to your blog anyway and comment cause the Hawks are playing the Redskins and I was thinking about you! Love your cheering photos, you are such a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you were a NFL cheerleader pretty much makes you famous in my book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a game!!! Love those pics of your in your Seagals day, what a cool thing to have gotten to do! You'll have to share the story about how to got into it!

    ReplyDelete