Jun 5, 2013

San Diego Part 2

After our exciting Disneyland adventure, the next few days were much more mellow, as we explored some more of San Diego!  We realized after the fact that we probably should have saved Disney until the end of the trip since nothing else we did was as exciting for Leah :-) 

The next day we went to Old Town San Diego. It is a really neat area that used to be Mexico so there are lots of great restaurants, museums and shops. It was fun just walking around and we went to eat at a yummy Mexican restaurant.


Watching a blacksmith demonstration

Yummy margarita

After that we drove down to an area called Seaport Village. Another cute place with shops, restaurants, etc. right on the water.



Lil' chubby red cheeks :)

First little taste of ice cream! He kept grabbing at the cone for more, ha!
Loungin' :) The four of us sat in this swing for quite awhile. It looked out on the water and was the most relaxing part of the trip!
I guess I didn't get any pics on my camera, but Carter rode on a carousel for the first time! After a minute of looking pretty scared, he turned toward me and hugged onto me. Not a fan I guess :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics again! I love "little chubby red cheeks!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Town is a beautiful and fun place to explore and I really loved Seaport Village. Did you take a Trolley Tour? Going across Coronado Bridge was so scary because it has no railings!! Gorgeous place, I could live in San Diego very easily :) Beautiful family pics Kristin!

    ReplyDelete