Jun 13, 2012

Shower Outfits

Today I was on a mission to find something cute to wear to my baby shower this weekend! I thought it would be cute if me, Leah and my mom were all wearing some sort of blue dress or shirt.  I really don't love shopping, and Leah doesn't have the patience for it either. Nor do I care about or follow fashion or trends or like spending lots of money on clothes. If I can find cute things at Old Navy or Target then that's just fine with me!  So that's where we went first! 

Leah was a pretty good girl. I had to bribe her to sit in the stroller with fruit snacks and Elmo videos on my phone. But she did seem entertained while I was trying dresses on and gave me some honest opinions, ha! 

Here is what I ended up with. Really hard to find coordinating mom/kid outfits! You'd think more stores would have matching stuff!  It is supposed to be nice weather (fingers crossed!) this Saturday for my shower so we got some sundresses. We'll see if I end up wearing mine.....I don't love it but it was blue and pretty cute. Also it's not maternity so I can wear it again. I hate maternity clothes, they are so unflattering. And so expensive!  I have a few maternity things but mostly I just get large sizes in regular clothes and they do just fine. :-)

 New sandals -
I got a few other things for myself, Leah and Dustin too - gotta love Old Navy sales!  Then we hit up the Bath and Body Works sale too before heading home.

3 comments:

  1. You two will looks just fabulous! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will be so cute in those! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the dresses look really cute! If the clouds happen to come out I think they would look great with a white cardigan over them. Have a great time at your shower!

    ReplyDelete