Jun 12, 2012

Weekend, Etc.

Our weekend was pretty mellow.  On Saturday we went to see my mom's new townhouse.  Well, it is a temporary place. They decided to sell their house and will be renting for a year while they take their time trying to find a new house.  Their townhouse is super nice in a cute little neighborhood.  That is pretty much all we did on Saturday except for checking out a new teriyaki takeout place and making a trip to Costco. 

Leah loves chalk!
All painting is finger painting these days, ha!
On Sunday Dustin took Leah to visit with his mom for awhile and I got a few hours of ME time.  It included a one hour massage followed by an iced latte & chocolate croissant and then shopping.  NICE!  I think it should be my new Sunday morning tradition :-)  That evening we walked to the playground and just relaxed. 

Monday was super nice weather so Leah and I went with Kim and her kids to the zoo.  I have been SO bad about remembering to bring my camera with me lately!  So I only got a few pics on my phone. 
Leah and Gracie

We fed the birds. It's so cool you hold a little stick with seeds and they land right on your hand!

See the fuzzy spot by my shoulder? That was the bird flying off right as we were taking the picture :)
Oh and I found this picture on my phone, and can't remember if I have posted it on here yet or not.....
Leah's new trick -
Yikes! Not really such a thing as just letting her play on her own while I get things done.....!!

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh!! Imagine how big she is going to look and seem once baby boy is here too, lol
    You're looking really great, cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trick that is! Whoa! Sounds like a great weekend and like Kerry said you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Leah the adventurer! My then 9 year old sister loved feeding the birds at the Tacoma zoo a couple years ago. Your me time on Sunday sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete