Jul 31, 2012

No Baby Yet

No news yet! Today is my official due date and no baby yet.  I was really hoping he would be early but I guess no such luck! Yesterday I went on a five mile walk hoping to kick start things, but nothing yet.....Everything is all set and our bags are packed!  Hopefully it will be in the next few days.....!

On Saturday we had a 'Big Sister Day' and did a bunch of things that Leah loved.  First we took her to a bouncy house place, and then to a playground.  Then we went to the mall and let Leah pick whatever she wanted for lunch.  She chose soft pretzel bites with mustard and an ice cream cone. :-)  This mall also has a big carousel that she got to ride when she was done with lunch.  We didn't get any pictures but we took lots of videos of our fun day. 

We have been getting a little more done in the baby's room too.  Still a few more things to hang on the walls and then I will post some pictures.

Ugh these last few days of pregnancy are so annoying. I am pretty exhausted and just anxious for the big moment. When I first got pregnant and heard my July due date, I was hoping that the baby would be born in the beginning of August since July is such a busy month already.  I said that August 2 would be good since Leah's birthday is Feb 2 and they would be exactly 2 1/2 years apart.  So, maybe he is waiting for that day. :-) 

Anyway, now I am just trying to enjoy my sleep, down time, and quality time with Leah. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you guys!!! I'll be anxiously awaiting a post with the big news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you!

    My brother's birthday is August 2nd, so I"m on board with that. :)

    GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Due Date Day! I can't believe you walked 5 miles the day before you were due... you are a ROCKSTAR! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. August 2nd is our anniversary!! I can't wait to hear the news. Good luck momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping for August 2nd!

    I'm a little curious as to how Leah is going to transition from being an only child to a big sis. Good thing she's so young. My sister had her daughters like three years apart and thankfully her oldest wasn't jealous at all and they love each other so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This waiting game is horrible! I am due on the 3rd but I seriously thought he would be early. I guess last time I fully expected to be going past my due date since it was my first and lots of people do...but I went a day early. This time around I thought I would be early since it is my 2nd child. We are hoping for August 2nd too...so that it will be all even numbers like Nolan's...so here's to the full moon girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you!!! So excited for you too :)

    ReplyDelete