Jul 23, 2012

Ready!

OK little baby boy, I am ready to meet you!! The anticipation of going into labor and becoming a family of four is driving me nuts!  I am 39 weeks now so I'm not overdue or anything, I am just hoping that this baby comes earlier rather than later.  Leah was one week late. I am so just ready to be done now.  I have everything ready and am obsessed with keeping the house clean and orderly so that I don't bring the baby home to disarray. And trying to keep on top of laundry, dishes and basic tidying up with a two year old is a never ending battle! 

39 weeks!
Please disregard the late night sweats look, that is how I roll these days!  Tomorrow is Dustin's birthday and I think it would be the cutest thing ever for Daddy & son to share a b-day. But we'll see....!  I haven't been having any contractions or anything, just feeling heavier in general and zero energy, especially toward the end of the day.  I never had any with Leah either until I was in real labor.

Candid shot of my sweet hubby getting me my nightly ice cream. Yes, EVERY single night I have a big bowl of ice cream.  My favorite is cookies and cream with a bunch of fresh strawberries chopped up on top!
I am trying to keep us busy with plans this week, because things always seem to happen when you have lots going on!  I hope that my next post is to announce the arrival of our sweet baby boy...!

8 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous, as always! That would be so awesome if your little one were born on Daddy's birthday. I'm hoping he arrives soon enough even if not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! And I can't wait to "meet" your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! I totally know how you feel...now that I've got everything ready I am so ready to meet my new addition! I am 39 weeks on Thursday but think the boy will wait until next week to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant even believe you are nine months pregnant you look so great and so fit! It was hard cleaning in the house at the end with a toddler when you are nesting but you are lucky you have a cute little girl who wants to help and you have such a beautiful home it looks great! Good luck on your sweet little boy on the way! Babies sure are a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you some labor dust!! ;-) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooo excited for you!!!! You may have already had him seeing I am 4 days late in commenting here but good luck with everything Kristin!! I will be thinking of you everyday and anxiously awaiting your exciting news :)
    And Cookies & Cream ice-cream is my fave too and now I want some lol
    Have a great weekend or go and have a baby xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give us an update! Is he here, is he here?!

    ReplyDelete