Jul 2, 2012

Little Getaway

Dustin and I went away to Leavenworth, WA for the weekend for a mini babymoon/anniversary trip. Just for Saturday night. But this was the first time since Leah has been born that we have actually gone away for a night just the two of us! I kind of wish it had been two nights, but Dustin couldn't take the time off work (he is saving his vacation time for when baby boy is here!). My mom and her husband decided to come to our house to stay with Leah since she has such a set routine and requires so much "stuff" these days! Sounds like they had a great time while we were gone. Leah keeps talking about her "slumber party with Grammy!".

Dustin and I had fun too. I have blogged about this town before but it's about 2 hours east of Seattle and is a cute little Bavarian village.  We love going there. It is relaxing and fun and you feel like you are in Europe! Plus the weather is always warmer than Seattle!

Cheers!

View from our balcony

36 weeks preggers! I was sporting a bikini but the pool was too cold so I didn't end up going in.
Lounging in the sun!

Yummy gelato!


Hello little goat!
Made a stop at Deception Falls on the way home, so neat!
Like I said, knowing that Leah was in such good care and happy, I wish we could have stayed for two nights. Seems like whenever I go somewhere for just one night, it takes until the next morning to finally start to feel relaxed and settled......and then it's time to go home!  Oh well, it was fun nonetheless! 

6 comments:

  1. Your bikini coverup is super cute! I like the color.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, at 36 weeks I could not imagine wearing a bikini! I wish I would have worn one when I was like five months preggers because there is no chance I'll ever get to wear one again ever in my life. You look great though, and I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pics, so glad you enjoyed your getaway Kristin!! Looks lovely where you went :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't you guys the cutest couple ever? No wonder Leah is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute and you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic - love your bump! Leavenworth is such a fun little town!

    ReplyDelete