May 13, 2013

Saturday

Saturday was a busy day too.  Leah has soccer every Saturday morning for 8 weeks. So far she isn't really liking it! It's too bad because she is really good!! She will be really into it for the first 10 minutes or so and then just comes over to us like she is bored! Oh well, at least she still really likes dance class!!

After soccer I took Leah with me for both of us to get our hair cut!  She has only had one hair cut, last fall, and she did really good! Her hair was getting pretty long again though and I figured we should cut it a little before summer with all the swimming, etc that we hopefully will be doing so that it will be more manageable. 




Matching haircuts and shirts, haha!!  Leah was such a good girl and sat in a chair while I got my hair foiled. It was really fun getting some one on one girl time with her! We need to make it more of a regular thing!!!

That evening Dustin and I got a chance to get some wine and see a movie! We went to the Great Gatsby and we both LOVED it! So good, I recommend!  Before the movie Dustin took me to a cute little wine bar that we have been wanting to try! They had yummy wine flights and appetizers!

:)
Unfortunately Carter was being difficult for Neil and Esther and cried a lot when he got tired. He has been extra fussy in the evenings and usually won't even let Dustin hold him! A momma's boy for sure and it makes it difficult to have my own time or get things done. I am sure it is just a phase, but I felt bad for N & E that had to try to deal with his screaming! :-(
While they were here they did the BEST project with the kids as a gift for me! I love it SO MUCH!!

This week we don't have much going on but I will be trying to get organized for our San Diego trip NEXT WEEK!!! Yay I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty ladies! I am going to see Gatsby tomorrow, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read the book and can't wait to see the movie! And what a great day...hair done and some wine. Conley is also a momma's boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great you guys had a girly day getting your hair done. Look at her getting her hair washed, how cute! Love the end results on both of you :)

    ReplyDelete