May 30, 2013

Last dance class

*I am still catching up after being in southern Cali for a week! Posts about our trip coming soon, but today was Leah's last dance class of the year so I will share about that today!

 Leah has been in the same ballet/tap class since September and the last class was today!

I had to look back and compare my pictures with the beginning!


Look how different Carter is!! Leah has grown so much too!!

Here are a few more cute pics from today -



So much fun to have all of her little friends in the same class!
 She was giving me some adorable poses for our photo shoot :-)
I am so proud of my pretty little dancer girl. She really does have a talent for dance and I hope she continues to enjoy it. We will take a break for the summer and then hopefully (if she wants to) we will sign up again in the fall!

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe how big they both got! I cant wait to read about your trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I cannot wait to get Tay into dance. Of course, she'll probably hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such the little cutie!

    ReplyDelete