Apr 2, 2012

Baby bump pic :)

Sunday evening our friends invited us over for a yummy dinner.  Sheri and I have been friends since high school and now have daughters 10 weeks apart in age AND are both pregnant with baby boys who will be about 13 weeks apart in age! 

We have tons of pics together during our first pregnancies so we needed to get at least one this time around. This is also the first actual side view pic I have taken! 

 I am about 23 weeks now, and Sheri is 36 weeks!
Us with our cutie girls (and boys too, haha!)!

Leah and Ashlyn were chasing eachother around it was hilarious! Although the glass table was giving me anxiety!!
Taking a break with the Daddies
Stickers!
Today it is absolutely gorgeous weather. Upper 50s but bright sunshine which makes it seem much warmer, especially when I was pushing Leah uphill in her stroller :-). We just got home from the playground.  She woke up at 6:30am this morning for some reason so I am glad it was nice enough for us to get outside for awhile. We got home from the park and she fell asleep right when she laid down in her bed!  I don't think the weather is supposed to stay nice all week BUT it is looking good for Easter (fingers crossed!).

7 comments:

  1. You both look fantastic! I am loving this sunshine too, even though I'm just enjoying it from inside ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Kristin! How fun that you and your friend are pregnant at the same time :)
    Lots to talk about!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great to have a friend with kids the same age (and gender)! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have babies at the same time! Love your side view pics...and you and I are on the same week...I'll be 23 weeks this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to have kids close in age to friend's! You look fab for 23 weeks!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! Finally. You are seriously gorgeous. I love the belly. That's awesome that both of your kids are about the same age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! It's a boy?! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete