Apr 21, 2013

Leah Plays Soccer

On Saturday morning Leah had her first day of soccer!  Her age group is just soccer practices, no games yet. Dustin is a big soccer fan (and player) so was really excited for her to play and got her the cutest little outfit!  Her friends Ashlyn and Violette are in it with her.
Daddy dressed her like a little pro :)
Leah and Ashlyn walking down to the field
The weather sucked, it was cold and rainy. Leah hates being wet and cold but loves being in classes and listening to teachers so we were curious to see how she would be.




Leah did SO good! She was awesome at dribbling the ball and kicking and staying inside the cones.
The class is only 45 minutes. Toward the end they had a drill where they were supposed to try to catch the coach and pull a scarf off him. Well, Leah didn't like that and came over to us saying she couldn't do it. At that point she just got frustrated and was over it. I also had to run her into the bathroom. When she came back out I think she realized that she was cold and didn't want to do it anymore.


So we are hoping for nicer weather for the next several weeks and then I think she will have more fun!  Because she is really good!!  I guess I am now officially a "Soccer Mom" HAHA!

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. Soccer is such a great 'first' sport and I can't wait to get Drew on a team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY - her outfit is the best!! Taylor isn't showing any true signs of athleticism yet (hahaha), but she's pretty good at kicking a ball. Maybe I'll have a little soccer player too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a girl after my own heart in all that pink! (That is exactly the outfit I would want too!)

    ReplyDelete