Apr 2, 2013

Easter 2013

We got the BEST weather this year for Easter! I think it was in the low-mid 70's which for March in Seattle is very rare!

The Easter Bunny left his goodies out for the kids the night before. Annnnnnnd, may or may not have added even more fun things to baskets since a few days prior when I originally posted what was in them. :-)

Checking out their fun stuff!
Then we got ready to go to brunch at Grammy's house!



He had his cute bib on but didn't have any interest in eating anything! Oh well :)
Family pic!
Dustin, Carter, Esther, Neil soaking up the sun!
Easter egg hunt time!
I think it will be even more fun for Leah next year when she has her little bro to run around and look for eggs with her.

Carter and Daddy in our backyard later that afternoon.
 Family photo!
 And a rare pic of just me and Dustin :-)
I love Easter! And I LOVE that it is spring! So excited to spend lots of time outside with friends and family!!

6 comments:

  1. I love LOVE your dress and their outfits and looks like they had an amazing Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same Easter dress (I have the pink one!). The kids looks adorable. After catching up with people's Easter posts, I have decided that there is nothing better than the little one's all dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you guys all wore blue! How awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys may well be the most photogenic family ever!! Look at your baby boy smiling in all those pics and the one of him and Leah on the chair, oh my gosh!!! So adorable :)
    I love their outfits, you really dress them lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of fun crafts in the baskets! The kids looks adorable in the blue and white! Can't believe it was 70s. It was 30-40s and rain here :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, best Easter weather ever! (At least as far back as I can remember!) You have such a beautiful family! Glad it was a great holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete