Feb 5, 2012

Leah's Elmo Party

Yesterday we had Leah's birthday party! We tried to keep it small with just Leah's close friends, aunt&uncle and grandparents.  I think everyone had a great time!

We did an Elmo theme so one fun thing we did was get Elmo's pet goldfish Dorothy to make an appearance!  :-) Leah loved it.  And then we covered our dining room table in butcher paper and had a bunch of crayons out for coloring.  We had bowls of goldfish crackers everywhere, and also served pizza, veggies, fruit kabobs, juice and soda. 


Then Leah had the best time opening all of her presents. She is a lucky girl who got some very cool gifts!









New sandbox from Grandpa!
Then it was CAKE time. Leah was looking forward to this since she saw the cake earlier in the day!
I love the way the cake turned out.

She blew out the candle on her first try!


Then it was time to just play with her friends.
Leah's friends Emma and Ethan

And Cohen and Ashlyn

Weeeeee!

The ball pit was a huge hit with the kids!

She loves broccoli!

Couldn't get her to put it down for a photo, ha!
It was a very fun party.  I am kind of bummed that I forgot to get ANY video. I wish I had asked someone to video presents and cake. Darn it! Well at least I have the pictures for Leah to look back at.  I still can't believe that she is 2!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Leah!!! Looked like an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Leah! Looks like a great party and that cake is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the fishbowl with her name and how you and your hubby wore red too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little party!! Happy birthday to your precious princess Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete