Feb 22, 2012

Baby #2

I haven't really written about my new pregnancy very much yet. Not sure why! I guess because I am so busy with Leah!  I am 17 weeks and 1 day now.  Just in the last week I feel like my little baby bump has really popped out and I actually feel pregnant now!  I am very lucky and I didn't have any sort of morning sickness this time or when I was pregnant with Leah.  In the first trimester I had a few weeks that I didn't feel like eating, but I wasn't nauseous.  Other than just feeling more tired, I have felt great!

I had an appointment with my midwife today and everything is looking great.  Baby is measuring right on track and I got to hear the heartbeat which I LOVE.  I still haven't gained any weight which I think is kind of weird.  But obviously the baby is growing so they aren't concerned.  With Leah I had already gained about 7lbs by this point.  I have an ultrasound in 3 weeks where they will measure the growth and all that and we will also find out the sex!  Super excited about that!  Then I can start shopping and planning!  I don't really have any guesses or feelings either way as to whether it's a boy or girl.  I will be happy with either one, the most important thing is that my baby is healthy!!

I don't have a belly pic to share......I'm not really into doing those. Maybe I will take a few later on. :-)  

7 comments:

  1. That is so good to hear you are doing great and not experiencing any sickness :) Nearlly halfway there, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I'm glad you have been feeling well. I want to see a belly pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some extra baby weight from Taylor that I'd be willing to share with you. ;)

    So glad everything is going so smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear everything is going well!! You'll have to post when you find out the gender! Do you have any gut instincts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! This is so great. I loved being pregnant. I was like you and didn't gain weight til about 20 weeks or so. At least that's what I think it was. Anyway, I can't wait til you find out the gender. I think it's another girl for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you lots, sis! Can't wait for next month... I want to go shopping with you for baby things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristin how did I miss this!? CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys and Leah is going to be such a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete