Feb 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Even though my love was gone, it was still a great day.  Dustin had all sorts of surprises for me (I think he felt guilty since he had to be gone on a business trip haha!)

On Sunday when I was at the movies with my brother, Dustin took Leah to the craft store and they made this magnet for me! Cutest thing ever!!
 Then on Monday he brought home pink roses for me AND Leah :-)
 We got wild and crazy and celebrated with some Martinelli's :-)
Here are Leah's Valentine's for her friends (she colored and put stickers inside the card!). We went to a party at her friend Ethan's house. I didn't take any pics but it was lots of fun!
 Leah's Valentine's Day gift from Mommy.
 All ready to go to the party!
 This stuff is for ME?!  :-)
 I thought the magnet and roses that Dustin gave me on Monday was my gift. But nope! He surprised me by having chocolate dipped strawberries and a lavendar spa basket delivered to me on Valentine's Day!  So sweet!!  He actually told me later that the strawberries were meant to come on V Day, but the spa basket was meant to come the next day so that I got a gift two different days he was gone!  How thoughtful is that?!!  He is getting the hang of this romance thing!
That night my mom invited us over for dinner and we had a heart shaped pizza. Leah couldn't wait to dig into her cheese and olive pizza!  :-)
I hope everyone had a wonderful day and felt the love from family and friends! 

7 comments:

  1. That's so sweet that Dustin made all that effort since he knew he would be away. What a sweet Valentine! Leah looks so excited for her presents- what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your V-day was fabulous! Flowers and then chocolate covered strawberries? Back-to-back? How sweet! :)

    Alex ~ http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband kicked major butt. Kudos on the romance!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the pizza and magnet are too cute! I lol'ed at the sparkling cider! So funny. Happy belated Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leah has good taste - cheese and olive is my fave kind of pizza too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you guys had such a fun Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete