Mar 28, 2013

Easter Baskets!

I am linking up with Sarah at Our Journey for the Easter Basket Showcase!!

I always start collecting Easter basket goodies right after Leah's birthday (February!). So then I end up getting too much because I forget what I have! I just love shopping for my kids!!

This year I got cute matching pink & blue baskets! Love having one girl and one boy now! 

Carter is still a little hard to find small toys to fit in a basket but here is what I got for him -
A Laugh & Learn Lantern toy, frog hand puppet, soft bunny doll, soft bunny book, a few other books, monkey bath toy, socks. And I think I will go get a few new binkies now that he is really starting to love his binkies!!

Leah's basket (my shopping for her can get out of control really quick hehe) -
Snow White ballerina doll, Melissa & Doug stamp set, modeling clay, a few princess books, Pinkalicious book, preschool workbook, stickers, glitter crayons, magic marker coloring book, princess paddle ball, wind up bunny, light up bouncy ball, tiny chocolate bunnies, Snow White pez, Hello Kitty bracelet, socks.


Easter rivals Christmas for my favorite holiday! I LOVE springtime, the colors, baby animals, warmer sunny weather, flowers, etc. We are really hoping for the sunshine this weekend so that we can do our egg hunt outside!!  And I got my kids the CUTEST coordinating outfits to wear! :-)

4 comments:

  1. So fun and such cute baskets! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about finding items to fit inside a basket! At these young ages, all the toys are bigger! It will be nice when they are teenagers and you can just put gift cards and small stuff in there. :) Fingers crossed you get good egg hunt weather. We're hoping for the same here.

    Thanks for linking up Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually go a bit overboard and collect things for months but it snuck up on me this year! Looks like I need to do some shopping Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute baskets!! Lots of adorable gifts :)
    Happy Easter to you and your family xo

    ReplyDelete