Mar 15, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Party!

This morning we hosted our annual St Patrick's Day party! Lots of little kids in our house, but lots of fun!

Mini photo shoot of my cuties before their friends arrived - 

Then we prepared for our friends to come over -
Coloring station

I tried to have healthy party snacks. I did a couple of fresh fruit rainbows, snap pea puffed chips, tortilla chips, guacamole, and Leah's requested green food - pickles. Oh and I put out a pitcher of water with rainbow cups. And guess what? Not one kid asked where the cupcakes, cookies, juice, candy, etc. were!  Can't go wrong with fresh fruit! :-)


 All the kids!!


Carter and his buddy Greyson

Look at that absolute chaos, haha! Fun times! Can't wait until the next party!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun little party! The snacks look so cute. I had book club at my house a few weeks back and there were ten kids and man there was a huge mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun party! I wish I could come :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - lots of diapers!!!

    Love the rainbow fruit - I've been seeing that all over the internets lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did have a full house! Your fruit platter is so cute - I've never seen it done in a rainbow before, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete