Jan 11, 2012

Birthday Party Planning and Playing

That's what we have been up to this week.

We have decided that Leah is having an Elmo themed party for her SECOND birthday which is just 3 weeks away (that is what she chose!)! Oh my gosh, seriously??  How is she almost TWO!? 
Shopping for supplies
We are keeping it pretty small with just our immediate families and Leah's closest friends. 

Today we had some success and got the basics - plates, napkins, utensils, cups and a few decorations.
Still debating if I should attempt to make an Elmo cake (they have a custom pan at the craft store) or order one, or just make cupcakes. I guess I need to look into it more.

Last night I went to Westside Story with my good friend Maia.  We have so much fun going to musicals together because we both LOVE them.

Leah loved her blueberry/raspberry smoothie earlier :-)

Tomorrow is the first day of our toddler Discovery class at the kid's museum.  We can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee - that first picture is ADORABLE. What a pretty little ALMOST two year old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for a birthday party! I love Elmo :) I'm sure Leah is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's doing a great job with that bag - I think we have a pro shopper on our hands! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Elmo theme idea! Your daughter is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ELMO! So cute! I hope the party goes wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elmo is the best. He's so adorable! Good luck with planning. It will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete