Jan 27, 2012

Normal Week

This week it has been great to get back to our normal routine after last week's snow/ice storm!  We had plans every day this week which I just LOVE, especially during the winter when we can't just go outside to play. 

Monday and Tuesday we had play dates with good friends.  Tuesday was our walking group get together. Well actually this time of year it just turns into play group at someone's house. :-)  Especially since ALL 5 of us are pregnant right now!! 
Here are some funny pics of the kiddos -

Leah was taking a break on the bean bag and it started a trend...
For some reason this picture gave me a little snapshot in my head of these girls as teenagers, just hanging out in their room. Yikes!

Are they all looking at the camera??!

Now throw the boy in there! :)
Wednesday I had a prenatal check up at my midwives office. I LOVE it there. A post on that topic will be coming soon! I brought Leah with me and she was such a good girl and played with the toys they had. And then when they were listening to the baby's heartbeat she was really into it, listening attentively and said "Baby!!". I think she is really becoming aware of the fact that there is a growing baby inside of Mommy!

Ultrasound pic at 12 1/2 weeks
That night Leah was acting a little off and wasn't wanting to eat dinner. She had a little fever so we put her to bed a little before 8. Well she slept all the way until 12:30PM the next day!!!!  It kind of freaked me out, I kept checking on her. But I figured she must have needed the sleep so I didn't want to wake her up.  She didn't have a fever when she woke up and was eating fine.  Phew, I am glad she didn't get sick!  However, now we are still trying to make up for the messed up sleep schedule. 

Yesterday we also played with Play-Doh for the first time! Leah loved it and surprisingly did not try to eat it! :-)


She told me she was trying to make a dinosaur, haha!

Today we went to meet my big shot lawyer :-) brother for lunch downtown!  He just recently started working for a firm after passing the bar exam.  So happy for him and it was so cute to see him wearing a suit and meeting us on his lunch hour!!! 

Well have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Gosh she's cute!!!
    What a beautiful little bubba you have cooking away nicely, isn't it amazing how much they look like little babies after only 12 weeks?
    And all five of you are pregnant? That's amazing and pretty cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy that you're entire walking group is pregnant - - must be something in the water! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kiddos prob all give you a run for your money!! Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Leah is going to be such a good big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this new little one! I wonder what gender he/she is. I think another girl for some reason.

    ReplyDelete