Jan 31, 2012

Randoms

We had a fun weekend.  Saturday we made a trip to Costco.  And I found the yummiest treat EVER!! Go pick some up ASAP! :-)
Later Leah and I went to her friend Madeline's 2nd birthday party. I wish I would have taken some pics from the party! It was cute and cupcake themed! 
Then that night we hung out with some friends who gave us the sad news that they are moving! Katie got a job offer in CA that she just couldn't refuse! We will be sad to see them go! 

On Sunday we ran some errands for Leah's birthday party!
The rest of the day we just hung out and played.  Here are some fun pictures of Leah...

She is becoming quite the pro at walking in heels!

Weeeee! Gettin zipped around in the laundry basket!

Leah was throwing a fit to go upstairs while I was cooking dinner last night. She attempted an escape but didn't make it all the way over. She could have but I think she got nervous. Looks like this gate isn't going to be needed much longer!

Yikes she is such a climber! She wanted to lay at the top of the couch with Leilah...
Yesterday we had Statia and Dallas over to play.  And today we were supposed to have play group but a few of the kids were sick. They were all at the birthday party on Saturday so now I am nervous that Leah will get sick too. And right before her birthday would suck! I think we will lay low the next few days just in case!

8 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, she looks fabulous in heels.

    Can't wait to hear all about Leah's upcoming birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like an active one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those treats remind me of turle chocolates. Leah definitely looks great in heels. Reminds me of my neice and her obsessions with EVERYONES shoes. I can't beieve you're 30! Not that that's old but you look no older than 24. Why 24, I don't know but that's the age you look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah looks adorable in those heels! And it looks like you got a little risk taker on your hands- watch out mama! She will be over that gate in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are so cute and funny! Just look at her climbing that fence, and the couch lol and how adorable is she in those heels? I miss my daughter being this age, she looked just like Leah with the blonde hair. And I like the look of those Macadamia Clusters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those things are AMAZING! I've gotten them before! And Leah is too cute in those heels - I remember doing that when I was little! :)

    ReplyDelete