Jan 17, 2012

Snow!

Snowstorm in Seattle! Well, kind of.  If we get a few inches in our area it is panic :-)  The snow started on Sunday and has been snowing off and on since then.  And I guess we are supposed to get a bunch more tomorrow.  I personally LOVE it! So pretty and I don't mind being stranded at home for a few days! 
We had fun taking Leah out to play! 


Trying to make snowballs like Daddy

This is fun

Yum snow :)

Leah and our mini snowman :)

Love this picture!


You have to have hot chocolate after playing in the snow!!
This morning we actually lost our power for a few hours and I started to panic a little. Thankfully it came back on!  The streets are ok today and Dustin went to work.  But we'll see if the big storm they are predicting for tomorrow will actually happen! 

7 comments:

  1. Send it our way! I'm ready for it. I want it to either truly be winter and give us some snow or move on to spring- none of this chilly day stuff with no snow. Glad you guys enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I reeeeeeeally want hot cocoa. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love it, just posted my Seattle snow stuff too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Amanda! Either snow or be 70 degrees and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never experienced snow like this, I wish we could though!! As cold as it must be, I am sure it is heaps of fun :)
    She is an absolute cutie pie Kristin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leah is absolutely adorable!! :) How fun that it snowed, we are waiting on some big storms to bring us some much needed rain and snow in Nor Cal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah you are right - it really is total panic around here! Leah looks like she is just loving the snow as much as us adults!

    ReplyDelete