Jul 3, 2011

30th Birthday Party

My birthday isn't until the 5th, but last night was my party! Well, I had a joint celebration with my hubby and my friend Sheri, since we all turn 30 within about a month of eachother. It was so much fun to get all dressed up!  We first met up with Sheri & Jeremy for dinner at Earl's.  Then for our party we reserved some bowling lanes at Lucky Strike in Bellevue for all of our friends.  Dustin and I also decided to make a night of it and stay at the Westin which is right next door to where Lucky Strike is. We stayed in a Westin for our honeymoon in Maui and love those hotels!!

This was the first time we left Leah at my mom's overnight! We were nervous, but she did great (Leah AND my mom and her husband :)!  It was actually a lot of fun to get out for a night and just be a couple for a little bit without the responsibility. I always hear people talk about how that time away is really good for a marriage, and I think it is true.  BUT, I missed Leah a lot and was so excited to go pick her up this morning. (After our yummy breakfast at the Cheesecake Factory that is :)

Here are some fun pictures from last night!
Some champagne in our hotel room while we got ready.

The hotel gave me some Martinellis and cake.
All ready to go out!

Hanging our decorations

Showing off my cute shoes :)



I have some great friends!



Love him so much!
Happy Birthday to us!
It was such a fun night of celebrating with good friends!  Thanks to everyone that came out and partied with us!  And now I get to look forward to a few more family parties this week. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic night. Happy 30th tomorrow. Welcome to the 30's club. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th birthday, beautiful! Sorry to miss the party. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. xo

    ReplyDelete