Jul 17, 2011

Leavenworth

My mom, Leah and I just had a fun 3 day trip to Leavenworth, WA. The weather wasn't as nice as we had hoped, but it was fun nonetheless!

Leah having a snack on our patio. We had a great view of the mountains and the pool!

Excited to go swimming!

Being silly after tubby time :)

Talking to Daddy!

Leah helping the pianist with his song

Alphorn player

Our view at breakfast

Swimming!



Walking through town

Leah loved the accordion!

Playing at the park



All this stuff for 3 girls & 2 nights in a hotel!

Leah and Grammy in their matching outfits!


We LOVE Leavenworth!  I think we need to make this an annual tradition!!

3 comments:

  1. looks like you had a fun time! the picture of all your stuff made me laugh, us girls don't know how to pack light, i can only imagine how i'm going to be when I have a child!
    we've been wanting to check leavenworth out, hopefully we get out there for Octoberfest this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - I adore the picture of you two at tubby time. Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I am heading there mid-August for a bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete