Jul 7, 2011

4th Celebrations

Every year on the 4th of July we head down to the Seattle waterfront to have lunch (for my birthday) and walk around with part of my family.

This year the weather was SO nice, so it made it even more fun! 
Us with Great Grandpa John

My fruit platter in lieu of cake!

Auntie!

Leah was running wild this day!

Couldn't get her to pose for a picture, ha!

Weeeeeee!

And finally, worn out.

That night we put Leah to bed as usual and watched local fireworks from our front steps! 
Here is a cute picture of Miss Leah getting ready for bed :)




Terrible picture, but it kinda shows our view of the fireworks!

I hope everyone else had a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how great the weather was on the 4th! Looks like you guys had a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 4th of July pictures. It seems like every family has their own little celebrations and traditions. Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete