Jul 16, 2011

Broken computer!

We have been so busy lately!  This last week we were gone to Leavenworth for a girls trip while Dustin was in Tucson for business.  Well when we got home, my computer would not turn on! So I was without the internet until Dustin got home last night! UGH! And I don't have an iphone either!  I didn't realize how dependent I was on the internet! I do pretty much all of my communication with friends, coordinating play dates, BLOGGING, and everything via the internet! It was so annoying to be without! So, our computer is still broken (we think it is battery related), but at least we have Dustin's work computer to use for now. But all of my pictures and everything are on our computer. So who knows when we will get around to fixing it, but hopefully soon. I have lots of fun pictures from Leavenworth that I can't wait to post!

I am so glad to have Dustin home, it was so weird not having him here!  Tonight we are taking Leah to her first concert! It is a local performer named Tim Noah who is doing a concert at the children's museum that we take Leah to.  Tim Noah has been around since I was a kid and I remember seeing him do kid concerts way back then.  I didn't even realize he was still performing until I saw this concert advertised! It will be fun to see Leah's reaction to a concert setting. I will definitely take pics and hopefully be able to post them soon. 

I hope everyone else is doing well! I am so behind on reading all of your blog posts, so I will be doing some catching up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment