Jul 6, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

I am a little behind on my posts this week!  With the 4th, then my birthday, and Dustin being home with us on vacation this week, we have been on the go!  So I will post about my birthday and stuff soon, but here is what we did today!
It was sooooo nice and hot today (maybe mid 80s!?)! We went to Newcastle Beach Park for some playing in the sand and water!  Leah absolutely LOVED the beach! This was pretty much the first time she has played in the sand and waded in the water at a lake! 


She definitely got a mouthful of wet sand, yum yum! :)
She LOVED the water!  We didn't even bring her swimsuit since we thought the water would be too cold but....



She practically went swimming anyway, haha!




This is an amazing park for those that haven't been there! They have a beach (with lifeguards!), grassy area, playground, restrooms, etc.

SUCH a fun summer day!!!

2 comments: