Jul 8, 2011

New Kids!!!

OK, as cheesy as this may be, tonight my hubby and I are headed to the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys concert!  I am so excited!  HUGE fan of the New Kids when I was like 8, ha!  I always wanted to go to a concert but was too young and never got to.  So Dustin found out they were coming to Seattle and got me tickets for my birthday!  AND, he is coming with me!  :) 

I wasn't as big of a fan of Backstreet Boys, but it will still be amazing. :)

Hotties! :)




And for your viewing pleasure.......
HANGIN TOUGH!


Woohooooo!  Hahahahahaha!

3 comments:

  1. I think I used to dream about marrying Joey (while I slept on NKOTB sheets in my NKOTB pajamas.)

    I saw them a few years back in Toronto. I screamed every one of their songs. I lost my voice that night. :)


    I hope you have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a picture of you and me when we were 10ish and i'm wearing a NKOTB hot pink sweatshirt with a side pony tail. AMAZING! I'll have to find it and post. Glad you had a great time at the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete