Aug 30, 2011

Nothing Much

Well after my last post about us being sick, we got worse. :(  We had fevers, coughs, sore throats, tired, and just generally feeling awful!  We are feeling better now but still have little lingering coughs and runny noses so we are still laying low.
Silly girl

This weekend was the worst, I literally didn't leave the house for nearly 4 days!  We had to cancel SO many really fun plans and it was probably the last really nice weekend of the summer!  It was 85 degrees out and I was chilled and in my sweats and fuzzy socks. :(  I think I had more of the flu than a cold (which I haven't gotten in YEARS!).
Leah loves petting Leilah

Well hopefully we are 100% better by this coming weekend and hopefully the weather will be beautiful again like it was last weekend!
Eskimo kisses for Daddy

I hope everyone else is feeling healthy and enjoying the last few weeks of summer!!



2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry! That's the worst. I hope you guys get better soon and I hope the weather is nice this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer that you guys were sick all weekend! Everyone at work has had the same thing and I have been taking airborne and vitamin c like crazy trying to avoid it. Its no fun being sick! Hope you guys will be fully recovered for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete