Aug 12, 2011

The Zoo with Uncle & Grammy

We are so excited now that Neil is done with law school and the bar exam because now he is free for awhile to hang out with us and do fun stuff!

This morning we went to the zoo. Leah got so overly tired that it is about 4pm and she STILL has not gone to sleep for her nap (usually at 1pm). I hear her in her room singing and playing.  Ugh!  I may just need to go get her soon and make sure she gets to bed extra early tonight!


Cute little bunnies!

Pretty flamingos
I think this may be Leah's favorite part of the zoo - the Carousel!

Cool leopard

:)
Lunch time!

We love the giraffes

Leah and her new lion friend we got for her!

And done. Sleepy girl and her favorite uncle :)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I love going to the zoo! The flamingo and the giraffe are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait until Jaxon's old enough to enjoy our zoo and aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I always have such a great time at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete