Aug 23, 2011

Takin' Care of Business

Nothing all too exciting going on this week for us yet.  Yesterday Dustin and I had to go sign a bunch of papers for our house, so my mom watched Leah for a few hours (I will be SO bummed when my mom goes back to work and isn't around all the time to hang out with us and help with Leah!).  And after our business was done we went to lunch at Whole Foods. YUM, I love their salad & hot food bar! 

Today my poor mom had to get one of her wisdom teeth pulled so Leah, Neil and I went to be with her.  Leah did so good waiting for the almost 2 hours we were there. She played on the chairs, ate snacks, and watched a few Elmo videos on Uncle Neil's phone.



Luckily there was a park across the street that I took her to for a little bit when she started to get antsy.


I think the weather is supposed to be nice the rest of the week and into the weekend so I need to get some fun stuff on the calendar! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she is a well behaved little girl! I don't know many kids even older than her that would sit and be good for close to two hours! She looks so tiny sitting in that big chair all by herself. So precious!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so excited to hear about your place!

    ReplyDelete