Aug 17, 2011

Can't stop thinking about my house!

Now that we have bought our house, my mind is consumed with it. How to decorate, how to organize, what things to buy, etc.  I cannot WAIT! Everyone says how annoying moving is but I seriously am ecstatic about starting fresh and everything having it's own place!  I am literally DREAMING about it!

Here are a few teaser pics for you that I took during the inspection.  So the furniture and decor is the previous owners!

I can't wait to RELAX......

Here -

HERE -

And here!

Just ONE MORE MONTH!! 

6 comments:

  1. Woot. Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting Kristin! I can't wait to see pictures once you've moved in. :) What a wonderful next chapter for the 3 of you - lots of memories to be made here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! I am so excited for you guys and we can't wait to come see your new house once you are all moved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! Welcome to the world of home ownership and mortgages :) you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that front porch and the soaker tub plus that patio! Lucky girl :) That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete