Aug 16, 2011

Catching up

Well we are just catching up from a long weekend in Long Beach, WA. It was a fun weekend away. I just love the ocean so it is always fun to go there. I have a post with pics of that coming soon.



Anytime we go away, I love to have our place clean so that there is no stress when we come home. However, unloading all our stuff, dirty clothes, etc just makes a mess when we get back anyway ha. I always feel like I need to wash ALL the clothes that were taken on a trip, even if they weren't worn.  So pretty much all day yesterday I was doing laundry, and cleaning up from our cats that were here for three days alone, yikes!  Nothing too bad, just a few piles of cat puke around the house and cat food scattered all around the kitchen. :)



While I am scrambling around cleaning yesterday morning, I realized it was the day they are starting to put the new roof on our building. Which means lots of LOUD hammering and banging. So luckily my mom lives 5 minutes away and has a crib so we went over there so that Leah could take her nap. The project is going on all week so we are staying out and about a lot and trying to get Leah to nap in her stroller or crib, which is harder and harder these days,


Today my mom and I went to meet my cousin Statia and her little boy Dallas for lunch.  These two are really starting to interact it's so cute.



At least having to be out of the house gives us all the more reason to make fun plans with friends. Our week is already filled up with fun things to do. AND the weather is actually summer-like this week, woohoo! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures.

    I chucked when you mentioned a few piles of cat puke around the house. I'm pretty sure if we left our two cats home for about three days, we'd find the exact same thing. Ha. Stupid cats with their stupid piles of puke. ;) Good thing they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love the pic of her in the big blue storage tub. I used to love climbing in stuff like that too. Good times!

    ReplyDelete