Aug 8, 2011

Survey time!

Do you have any pets? Yes 2 kitties. 4 year old Tiger and 3 year old Leilah

What is the last book you read?
I feel like I don't have time to read anymore! I need to do more reading. I am still in the middle of the same silly Nora Roberts book that Santa put in my stocking :)

Are you or were you a good student? I was ok. If I was interested in the subjects I would do very well. Other subjects, like math, just frustrated me and I would give up.

What's your favorite sport?
My "sport" has always been dancing!

Do you enjoy sleeping late? I used to. That doesn't exist once you have kids.

What's the weather like right now?
It is 9 at night, but clear and probably in the 60s

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Scrambled.

Is your room messy? No I try to keep it as clean as possible and clutter drives me nuts. But right now I have a basket full of laundry that needs to be folded.

What do you like better: oranges or apples? Apples

Can you read other people's expressions?
Yes I am really good at reading people

Do you have a job? Yes, I am a MOM

What time did you wake up this morning?
A little after 8. Leah is an awesome sleeper.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Toast, tea, strawberries

What do you plan on doing tomorrow? Going to boot camp in the morning, hanging out with Mom and Bro later in the day

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturdays since Dustin is home with us

What's your least favorite color? Brown and certain shades of orange

Would you ever go skydiving?
Yes

What toothpaste do you use? Aquafresh Whitening

Do you enjoy challenges? Yes, but I think I can be too competitive sometimes. I have always felt the need to be the best.

What's the worst injury you have had?
I have been soooo lucky to never have had any serious injuries, even with all my years of dancing!

What's the last movie you saw? Last week I saw Friends with Benefits. It was really funny!

What's your favorite school subject?
Nutrition and Psychology

What's your least favorite school subject? Math, ICK!

What is your dream vacation?
I would love to stay in an all-inclusive resort somewhere really tropical like Fiji

What is your favorite animal?
Kittens, I wish they would stay tiny :)

Do you need to do laundry?
I have a set of sheets to wash but washed everything else today!

What color are your bed sheets? Cream

How do you like your coffee?
Lately I have been having iced coffee with a little nonfat milk and a little splenda

Do you watch cartoons? Only when we let Leah watch Elmo's World. She is obsessed with Elmo, that is the only show she wants to watch!

Name three things in the world you dislike: War, mean/crazy people, eating red meat

Would you ever have plastic surgery? Never say never, but the thought creeps me out.

My Favorites:

Restaurant: The Old Spaghetti Factory and Tutta Bella
Season: Spring & Summer
Type of weather:  Mid 80s and sunny
Color: Pink
Candy: Twix or Hershey's Cookies & Cream bars
Fruit: Any type of berries!
Veggie: Carrots
Dessert: Ice Cream
Type of cake: Vanilla
Magazine: I love the trashy US Weekly but now I get the Parents magazine
TV Show: Of all time - Beverly Hills 90210. Right now - Real Housewives & The Bachelorette
Holiday: 4th of July and Christmas
Flower: Orchids and roses

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Fiji too! Were you happy with the ending of the Bachelorette?? I figured she would pick JP. Do you watch Bachelor Pad?! It's so ridiculous! thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete