Aug 31, 2011

Carter's and more

It's the last day of August.  Sigh.   Summer is ending (albeit JUST started!).  BUT September is our MOVING MONTH!  YAY!  I told Dustin last night that I am so sick of our condo that I think I will just go live in the car until we move.  He just says, "Are you taking Leilah?" (Our cat that has been extra annoying lately)  HA!  

Today we went to the Carter's store. My favorite store for Leah shopping!  Right now they are having a sale where everything in the store is 50% off PLUS I had a coupon for 25% off the entire purchase!
Leah NEEDS new clothes but I have been waiting until the end of the summer to get her new fall clothes! She is just now at nearly 19 months old starting to grow out of her 12 month clothes. So I wasn't sure if I should get her 18 month sized stuff, or 24 month so that she could grow into them........I ended up getting some of both!
I didn't go too nuts buying stuff, Dustin will be happy to hear. :-)
New sweaters

New big girl jammies
Other fall essentials!
I think now she will be set for awhile........Ahem, yeah right. I love shopping for Leah :-)

Funny story - Yesterday I saw Leah show me something (I couldn't tell what it was) and was saying "Eeee-ing" (earring) and pushing it up to her ear. I freaked and grabbed what was in her hand. It was a little screw!!  First of all, how freakin adorable that she compared it to an earring!!  BUT where the heck did she get it!? I asked her and she actually led me over to the dining room table, and pointed to underneath. One of the brackets holding the leg of the table together was sure enough missing a screw!  Oh my goodness!

3 comments:

  1. What a good girl! She showed you were the "earring" came from! And I have to agree - Carter's is amazing. My baby girl isn't even out of the womb yet and I'm a little crazy about that store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so many adorable outfits. Make sure you take lots of cute pictures of her in them. There's a reason to look forward to the season change, right? I love the one with the little birdies on it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits! You have such cute taste in little girls clothes :) The shirt with the birdies is so cute.

    YAY for moving month!

    ReplyDelete