Dec 2, 2011

Getting in the Spirit

We still don't have all of our inside decorations put up, or have a tree. We can't decide between real or fake!!  But I have the boxes out and have been going through our ornaments and decorations.  I have a couple of ornaments that I really love that show the progression of our family!
2007 - our first Christmas married

2010 - our first Christmas with Leah

2011 - first Christmas in our new home!
I have so many sentimental ornaments but those are a few of my favorites!

We were singing jingle bells and Leah caught on and is singing it all the time, it is so cute!
She was jingling them singing "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells"

Playing with her little light up snowglobe from Grammy
Dustin and I both had the Chipmunks Christmas album as kids so we were playing it for Leah. It turned into a dance party - :-)
That went on for the entire album!

LOVE this time of year! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the second ornament. It's so beautiful and personalized.

    ReplyDelete