Dec 20, 2011

Tuesday

I couldn't think of any clever titles for this post since it is just random things :-)

Today we went to the mall with Sheri and Ashlyn. Wow it was so busy there. Luckily I am pretty much done shopping so we didn't need to fight the crowds of the stores too much. We walked around, let the girls play and ate lunch.

They had fun on the riding toys -
I think that is one of the only pictures I have where they are both looking at the camera!

Last night I tried another recipe that I kept seeing all over Pinterest. Poppyseed chicken. I had the wrong size casserole dish and not as much chicken as the recipe calls for, so I improvised a bit and it turned out super yummy!  I served it with brown rice and green beans. Original recipe here.

Leah is getting more and more "kid-like" every day. This morning I gave her half a bagel for breakfast. She is currently obsessed with raisins (thinks they are candy, hehe), so I told her if she eats her bagel she can have some raisins. I heard her say "all done bagel" and this is what was on her tray -
She tried to hide it under her milk!!  Sneaky girl!

Leah is starting to talk a lot more and string 4 or 5 words together now. Not proper grammar of course but she will say something like "Please Mama more raisins" or "Dada at work make money" or "Car go by outside". 
She is also so polite and almost always says please, thank you, and her new one - excuse me (scuuzmee) :-)

Today is Dustin's last day of work until January!  Woohoo! We are planning some fun family activities and also need to get our house ready to host Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment